Contact + FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are all the illustrations original? Yes! All our products feature original watercolor illustrations and hand-lettering. We're very analog and love making the artwork for our products :)
- What are your cats' names? The larger one with the white chest, pink nose and the orange south paw is Ginger! The smaller one with the brown nose and orange right arm is Babka! We adopted these two sisters in January 2022. They don't have their own IG but you can follow their hashtag here.
- What supplies do you use or recommend? I have a whole blog post here that goes over my go-to supplies with links to all my favorite brands, brushes and more!
- Do you accept custom orders requests? On occasion, yes! We love to collaborate with folks, on both original artwork and lettering or printed goods. Please view our current available options or email us at email@example.com to discuss details.
- Do you sell your products anywhere else? YES! You can find Sketchy Notions in MANY other brick & mortar stores, click here to find the closest one to you. While we do also have an Etsy shop, you'll find the prices are HIGHER there. This is because Etsy has a very greedy fee system, you can read more about our Etsy woes here.
Shipping & Ordering FAQ
- There's now a new discount available after placing my order. Can I have that discount applied after I placed my order? Unfortunately, no. Coupons, deals or limited availability ordering bonuses are available only during the specified time and can't be applied to already fulfilled or placed orders. To stay on top of discounts, we recommend signing up for the our newsletter.
- How will my order be shipped? Unless otherwise noted, requested or purchased, all items will be shipped via the USPS and Priority First Class. This includes insurance and a tracking number. Greeting cards shipped directly to the recipient and sticker orders will NOT include tracking as they're shipped in an envelope with a regular Forever stamp. Orders with just stickers will be shipped in an envelope with a Forever stamp and no tracking.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive? Domestic shipping usually arrives within a week. Once your order has been dropped off at the Post Office, it's out of our hands and just needs to work its way through the US Postal System. All items will be wrapped to ensure safe delivery, both with domestic and international orders.
- What are you using to pack my order? We do our best to reuse bubble wrap and kraft paper from our own orders to package YOUR orders to help reduce waste coming out of the tiny Sketchy Notions studio!
- Where's my packing slip? Unless your order is a wholesale order, we do not include packing slips with your order. This is to reduce paper waste! Your receipt is emailed to you and can be printed on your end if you need a hardcopy.
- What is the Direct to Recipient Shipping option? We can mail your SINGLE card order directly to the person you want it mailed to. Leave a note at checkout with the message you want written inside and we'll happily write it in our best penmanship :) All Direct to Recipient Shipping orders will be shipped with Forever stamps and won't include tracking.
- My order is lost or damaged, now what? Orders that are lost during transit will be considered on an individual basis. If your order was marked as delivered and hasn't arrived, please wait a couple days to give the USPS time to catch up with the overzealous scanner. Please note that we can see the same tracking updates as you and don't get any extra special info about where your packages are.
- My order was delivered to the wrong address -- now what? If your order was marked as "delivered" and the shipping address you entered was incorrect, we are not responsible for replacing the missing order.
- Customs and import taxes: Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Sketchy Notions is not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations Policies:
- Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
- Customer is responsible for return shipping. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the customer is responsible for any loss in value which will be deducted from the refund total.
- Custom orders are not available for exchange or return.
Illegal Recreation or Copyright Infringement:
All illustrations, designs, lettering and iconography are property of Chelsea Ward and are copyright property of © Sketchy Notions. This includes any draft or final text, illustrations and/or designs. They are NOT to be reproduced or distributed in any form without written permission by Chelsea Ward herself. Failure to adhere to these stipulations could result in legal action.